To apply, please fill in the fields and upload your documents:
- A single Page CV
- A scan of one’s degree diploma(s), along with a transcript of records for the degree studies.
- A motivation letter explaining why one wants to join SEROTONIN and BEYOND.
- Information on your relevant theoretical or experimental research experience
- Letters of recommendation from two previous employers and/or teachers at the university the applicant graduated from (ideally, this includes the supervisor of the master thesis).
- A list of one to three ESR positions within the network for which one applies, along with a justification why one thinks one fits the research topic outlined for these positions.